Endeavour College offers a wide range of extra curricular activities that go beyond the classroom.
All our activities promote problem solving, solidify friendships, teamwork and social skills, life skill development, boost self esteem and encourage high levels of participation. It’s an ideal time of life for students to get to know themselves and we have created opportunities for them to do so.
With a wide range of activities on offer, there is something to appeal to everyone, including:
- various sporting teams and weekly sports matches
- sports, athletics and swimming carnivals
- Art Club
- Pedal Prix
- Anime Club
- Writers Club
- AV support team
- major drama productions
- bands, vocal groups and musical performances
- cross cultural service trips and excursions
- staff versus students competitions
Does your Middle Years student love to play a musical instrument? Ask us how to apply for our special bursary recipient program.
Embracing life at all levels and reaching potential.