Endeavour College offers a wide range of extracurricular activities that go beyond the classroom.
All our activities promote problem-solving, solidify friendships, teamwork, and social skills, life skill development, boost self-esteem, and encourage high levels of participation. It’s an ideal time of life for students to get to know themselves and we have created opportunities for them to do so.
With a wide range of activities on offer, there is something to appeal to everyone, including:
- various sporting teams and weekly sports matches
- sports, athletics and swimming carnivals
- Art Club
- Pedal Prix
- Anime Club
- Writers Club
- AV support team
- major drama productions
- bands, vocal groups and musical performances
- cross cultural service trips and excursions
- staff versus students competitions
Does your Middle Years student love to play a musical instrument? Click here to ask us how to apply for our special bursary recipient program.
Embracing life at all levels and reaching potential.